Monday, November 17, 2008

Money Making Infomercials....I mean Scamfomercials!

So recently I started workin the night shift during november, and I'm usually up late into the night after I get home. I am very lucky that I get to see all these money making infomercials out there.

I feel the same way about these as I do when I get all those "male enhancement" emails. It amazes me how many people seem so concerned about the size of my hooha.

These infomercials really think that for $29.99 they can make you thousands. There is the old saying "you get what you pay for". So think about that before you fall for one of these scammers. How good can the product be if they are selling it for $30.

I fell for one of these products years and years ago, when I was a naive 19yr old. I bought this program for $29.99. All you had to do was place a "tiny little ad" in 1000's of newspapers and watch the money roll in.

What they don't tell you is that when you call to buy the product, they immediately try to upsell you on $600 1-900 phone lines. Like psychic lines, date lines etc etc.

Now maybe this type of business isn't technically a "scammer" but not good business nonetheless.

So later on in years I did more research on the person who was pedaling this crap and found out he had a less than stellar reputation. So before any of you jump into something you see on t.v. make sure you researc, research research the person.

I won't mention this guys' name but it rhymes with SHMON SHMAPRE

Please guys don't fall for all the crap out there!

No comments: